Featured on the Discovery Channel's Monster Nation Series Episode #35!
VISITS TO THE TREEHOUSE ARE BY APPOINTMENT AND GUIDED TOUR ONLY!
CALL (641) 752-2946 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
YOU MAY ALSO EMAIL....email@example.com
or Contact: Mary Gift
2370 Shady Oaks Road
Marshalltown, Iowa 50158
Click Here to Visit the Marshalltown Milestones Sound and Light Show Web Page
Click Here to Visit Shady Oaks Campground Page
Click Here to Visit the Historical Grove of Bur Oak Trees Page
Click Here to Visit the Quarter Mile Link (History of Shady Oaks on The Lincoln Highway) Page
Click Here to Visit the Restored Lincoln Highway Cabin Page
A View of the East Side of the Big Treehouse
- - - Treehouse Times - - - Print a .pdf handout for the season tells the story of The Big Treehouse. Need Adobe Acrobat reader.
- - - Treehouse Location - - - Here's a map that will help you find The Big Treehouse near Marshalltown, IA
- - - Treehouse Guide Map - - - A .pdf map you can print of the treehouse complex. Need Adobe Acrobat reader.
- - - A Message from Mick - - - My grandmother is the voice of The Big Treehouse. If it were not for her, it would remain unseen by visitors. She refers to The Big Treehouse as "The Golden Link."
- - - Build It and People Come! - - - Visitors have come to the treehouse from all over the United States and the World! Click here to see if your state or country are represented.
Click Here to See the Spiral Staircase Being Built
Click Here to See More Photos of The Big Treehouse
Soon You can Click Here to See The Incredible Halloween Treehouse Walk
Many people come to see the Big Treehouse.....
You might want to also. Here are the details!
Please remember, it is only my hobby; and my grandmother Mary Gift chooses to share it. The Big Treehouse is shown by guided tour only. It is not a childrens' playground. In fact, it was created by an adult with adults in mind. It is much like the deck built on the back of your home.
Tours are by appointment only. If you would like to contact the Treehouse for a tour, please call my grandmother Mary Gift at (641) 752-2946 or email her below.
AND WARM WEATHER MONTHS ONLY!
If you would like to e-mail Mary, here you go....firstname.lastname@example.org